Tomato Cucumber Salad Recipe
When you need a salad in a snap, nothing can top this recipe. It nicely slices kitchen time without sacrificing quality! I like to make this dish a lot in summer, and my family never complains!—Margery Richmond, Lacombe, Alberta
- 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil or 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch pepper
- Pinch garlic salt
- 1. In a serving bowl, layer half the tomatoes, all of the cucumber, then remaining tomatoes. Sprinkle with onion. Combine remaining ingredients in a jar with tight-fitting lid; shake well. Pour over salad. Cover and chill for 25 minutes or until ready to serve. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 70 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 377 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Tomato Cucumber Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC