Tomato Cucumber Salad
Red wine vinaigrette perks up this medley of crisp cucumbers, bright red tomatoes and creamy mozzarella cheese. This one looks just as good as it tastes. Thanks to Renae Boothroyd of Raeford, North Carolina for sharing the recipe.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 5 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup red or white wine vinaigrette
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the tomatoes, cucumber and
- cheese. Add dressing; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at
- least 15 minutes. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 188 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 632 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.