Tomato Cucumber Salad
This yummy medley of vegetables is a cool complement to zesty dishes like my fish, and also barbecued meats and poultry.Florine Bruns, Fredericksburg, Texas
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing or salad dressing of your choice
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables. Add dressing; toss to coat.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 93 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 257 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.