- Transfer to an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 20-25
- minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine wine, tomatoes, shallot,
- garlic and basil. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; cook until
- reduced by half. Add cream and butter. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat;
- simmer, uncovered, until thickened, stirring occasionally. Serve
- with chicken. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 stuffed chicken breast half with 1/4 cup sauce equals 847 calories, 65 g fat (34 g saturated fat), 265 mg cholesterol, 612 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 48 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.