Tomato Corn Salad Recipe
- 2-1/4 cups cooked fresh or frozen white corn, thawed
- 2-1/4 cups cooked fresh or frozen yellow corn, thawed
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. In a bowl, combine the corn, cucumber, tomatoes and onion. In another bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Pour over vegetable mixture; toss gently to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 9 servings.
3/4 cup: 93 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 164mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 starch
Reviews for Tomato Corn Salad
"Salads in our home disappear very quickly and this one disappeared so fast, it was amazing. It will definitely be made for our family again."