Tomato Corn Salad Recipe
- 2-1/4 cups cooked fresh or frozen white corn, thawed
- 2-1/4 cups cooked fresh or frozen yellow corn, thawed
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. In a bowl, combine the corn, cucumber, tomatoes and onion. In another bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Pour over vegetable mixture; toss gently to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 9 servings.
3/4 cup: 93 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 164mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Reviews for Tomato Corn Salad
"Salads in our home disappear very quickly and this one disappeared so fast, it was amazing. It will definitely be made for our family again."