Tomato Corn Salad Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine corn and a small amount of water. Cover and microwave on high for 3 to 3-1/2 minutes or until corn is crisp-tender; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, salad dressing, basil and salt. Stir in corn. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Tomato Corn Salad(3)
Sort By :
I used fresh tomatoes from my garden and really liked the flavor of the corn and tomatoes together. I didn't have fresh basil so I used dried basil. I think it will be better with the fresh basil next time! So quick and easy!
This is just fantastic! easy and what a beautiful presentation. This is Christmas dinner worthy.
i'ne made this 4 almost 30 years. never used italian dressing. even made it at the restraunt and its oringinally made with ranch dressing. i submitted it 2 u several years ago. no basil. 1 bunch small, green oions 2 or 3 celery sticks,diced,1/2 oniondiced,u can double and triple recipe 4 gatherings.this is the correct recipe. and mine