"This fresh-tasting dip is excellent for summer barbecues and picnics," relates Rachael Santarsiero of Orange City, Iowa.
- 4 large tomatoes
- 8 green onions
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 6 tablespoons cider or red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 to 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped, optional
- Tortilla chips
- Chop tomatoes and onions into 1/4-in. pieces; place in a large bowl. Stir in the next five ingredients. Add jalapeno if desired. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 8 cups.
Originally published as Tomato Chili Dip in Taste of Home August/September 1997, p64
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Tomato Chili Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review