Tomato Cheese Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup grated Romano cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1. Unroll pizza dough onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Spread garlic over crust. Bake at 375° for 7 minutes.
- 2. Sprinkle half of the cheeses and oregano over crust. Arrange tomatoes on top. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses and oregano. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices.
1 slice: 246 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 599mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 15g protein.
Reviews for Tomato Cheese Pizza
"LOVED IT! Added candian bacon ~ but would have been excellect without it."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.