Tomato Cheese Pizza Recipe
“I've been making this recipe for several years and it's a favorite with family and friends," writes Greta Sawyers in Mount Airy, North Carolina. "It can be used either as an appetizer or as a quick and easy main dish that goes well with a fresh salad or pasta.”
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup grated Romano cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1. Unroll pizza dough onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Spread garlic over crust. Bake at 375° for 7 minutes.
- 2. Sprinkle half of the cheeses and oregano over crust. Arrange tomatoes on top. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses and oregano. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices.
1 slice equals 246 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 599 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Reviews for Tomato Cheese Pizza
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC