- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 medium tomato, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place the broccoli in a small saucepan; add 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the carrots, onion and garlic in oil until carrots are crisp-tender. Drain broccoli. Add broccoli and broth to the carrot mixture; cook, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes. Remove from the heat. Add tomato; toss to combine. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tomato Broccoli Parmesan in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p122
Reviews for Tomato Broccoli Parmesan
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review