Tomato Beef and Rice Casserole Recipe
Here's a delicious dish that is very easy to make— and fast, too. The best thing, though, is that you mix everything in one bowl!
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 3 cups canned diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Place in a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 400° for 1-1/2 hours, stirring once or twice. Uncover during the last 15 minutes to brown. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 267 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 413 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Reviews for Tomato Beef and Rice Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC