Here's a delicious dish that is very easy to make— and fast, too. The best thing, though, is that you mix everything in one bowl!
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 3 cups canned diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Place in a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 400° for 1-1/2 hours, stirring once or twice. Uncover during the last 15 minutes to brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Tomato Beef and Rice Casserole in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook 1994, p15
Reviews for Tomato Beef and Rice Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review