Tomato-Basil Baked Fish Recipe
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 8 ounces orange roughy, red snapper, cod or haddock fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the lemon juice and oil. Add fish fillets; turn to coat. Place in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with basil, salt and pepper. Arrange tomatoes over top; sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Cover and bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 121 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 256 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Reviews for Tomato-Basil Baked Fish
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.