Tomato Bacon Spinach Salad Recipe
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, diced
- 1/3 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cups baby spinach or torn fresh spinach
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue or feta cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp; remove to paper towels. drain, reserving 2 tablespoons of drippings. Add the salad dressing, mustard, salt and pepper to the drippings; cook and stir over low heat until heated through.
- 2. In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, tomatoes, cheese and bacon. Drizzle with warm dressing; toss gently to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 138 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 501 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Tomato Bacon Spinach Salad
"I have made this salad a couple of times and I really enjoy it and will continue to make it."