- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 pound Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 large tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- Crumbled cooked Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon and minced fresh parsley, optional
- Focaccia bread, sliced and lightly toasted
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and sour cream. Stir in bacon, tomato and onion. Refrigerate until cold, about 1 hour.
- If desired, sprinkle with bacon and parsley; serve with focaccia. Yield: 12 servings (1/4 cup each).
Originally published as Tomato-Bacon Dip with Focaccia in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p55
Reviews for Tomato-Bacon Dip with Focaccia
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review