My aunt traveled the world over and brought the recipe for this salad back from the Middle East. It's so colorful and simple to make.—Vicky Rader, Mullinville, Kansas
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a bowl, combine the avocados, tomatoes and onion; add dressing and stir to coat. Chill for 20-30 minutes. Serve over lettuce leaves if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Tomato Avocado Salad in Taste of Home August/September 1995, p11
Reviews for Tomato Avocado Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review