Tomato-Artichoke Tilapia Recipe
My mom and I really like tomatoes, capers and artichokes, so I used them together in this one-pan meal. The best part is that, on a busy night, all of the ingredients are ready and waiting in your pantry or freezer. —Denise Klibert, Shreveport, Louisiana
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with roasted garlic, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add tomatoes, artichoke hearts and capers; cook 3-5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Arrange tilapia over tomato mixture. Cook, covered, 6-8 minutes or until fish begins to flake easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC