Tomato-Artichoke Tilapia Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with roasted garlic, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add tomatoes, artichoke hearts and capers; cook 3-5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Arrange tilapia over tomato mixture. Cook, covered, 6-8 minutes or until fish begins to flake easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 fillet with 3/4 cup sauce: 246 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 83mg cholesterol, 886mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 35g protein
Reviews for Tomato-Artichoke Tilapia
"Wonderful!!! It is one of my "go to" fish recipes."
"This dish was easy to make but turned out to be very bland. I was going to throw away the leftovers but my husband saved it by adding cocktail sauce. Still, I wouldn't make it again."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.