At the heart of this recipe is plenty of flavor, according to Valree Augustine of Pisgah Forest, North Carolina. "The artichokes, tomatoes and other ingredients blend together so well that I often make a large recipe to take to potlucks I attend," she reports.—Valree Augustine, Pisgah Forest, North Carolina
Recommended: 14 Sheet Pan Supper Recipes
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 Roma tomatoes, quartered
- Drain artichokes, reserving 1 tablespoon marinade. In a small skillet, saute onions in reserved marinade until tender. Stir in sugar, basil, pepper and garlic powder. Add tomatoes and artichokes; heat through, stirring gently. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Tomato-Artichoke Side Dish in Country Woman January/February 1996, p32
Reviews for Tomato-Artichoke Side Dish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review