Tomato Artichoke Chicken Recipe
Preparing the pizza sauce early in the week sure saves time later when it's used in this fast dinner. Tender chicken, roasted red peppers and marinated artichoke hearts put a flavorful spin on the red sauce that's served over pasta.
- 1 jar (12 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups pizza sauce
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- Hot cooked fettuccine
- Drain artichoke hearts, reserving 1/4 cup marinade. In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil. Add the pizza sauce, artichokes, red peppers and reserved artichoke marinade.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Serve with fettuccine. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tomato Artichoke Chicken in Quick Cooking September/October 2003, p35
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Tomato Artichoke Chicken(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Artichoke Hearts >
- Artichoke Pasta >
- Artichoke Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >