Tomato Artichoke Chicken Recipe
Preparing the pizza sauce early in the week sure saves time later when it's used in this fast dinner. Tender chicken, roasted red peppers and marinated artichoke hearts put a flavorful spin on the red sauce that's served over pasta.
- 1 jar (12 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups pizza sauce
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- Hot cooked fettuccine
- 1. Drain artichoke hearts, reserving 1/4 cup marinade. In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil. Add the pizza sauce, artichokes, red peppers and reserved artichoke marinade.
- 2. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Serve with fettuccine. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 262 calories, 19g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 982mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Tomato Artichoke Chicken
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC