Tomato Artichoke Chicken Recipe
- 1 jar (12 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups pizza sauce
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- Hot cooked fettuccine
- 1. Drain artichoke hearts, reserving 1/4 cup marinade. In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil. Add the pizza sauce, artichokes, red peppers and reserved artichoke marinade.
- 2. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Serve with fettuccine. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 262 calories, 19g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 982mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein
Reviews for Tomato Artichoke Chicken
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.