Tomato Artichoke Chicken Recipe
- 1 jar (12 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups pizza sauce
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- Hot cooked fettuccine
- 1. Drain artichoke hearts, reserving 1/4 cup marinade. In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil. Add the pizza sauce, artichokes, red peppers and reserved artichoke marinade.
- 2. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Serve with fettuccine. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 262 calories, 19g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 982mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Tomato Artichoke Chicken
"I love artichokes and chicken together only change I made was to add some parm to the top of it all - this is so easy to make and just so full of flavor."
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.