- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, cilantro, lime juice, garlic salt, oregano and cumin. Arrange tomatoes and avocados on lettuce if desired. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Tomato and Avocado Salad
Sort By :
Great light side. But like all dishes with avocado, best to make exactly enough as you need as leftovers don't hold up well.
I love avocado and the dressing on this is great.
The flavors are awesome!! Even my five children ages 16-9 loved this!! Will make over and over and over again!!! Thanks. It is great to have a way to use my fresh tomatoes. YUM!
I love this salad..it is especially good when served with chicken tacos-like the ones in the picture.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Salad Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Salad Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >