- 1 pound refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 package (8 oz.) KRAFT® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA®
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, torn
- HEAT oven to 500°F.
- PAT and stretch dough into 14x6-inch rustic rectangle on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; spread with sauce.
- TOP with 1 cup cheese, tomatoes and basil; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- BAKE 12 to 15 min. or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Tomato & Basil Pizza in KRAFT® Natural Shredded Cheese 2014
Reviews for Tomato & Basil Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review