- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 6 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable sun-dried tomato and basil cream cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with parchment paper; grease the paper and set aside.
- Place the eggs, egg whites, Parmesan cheese, cream, salt and pepper in a blender; cover and process until frothy. Pour into prepared pan. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until set.
- Remove omelet from oven. Run a knife around edges to loosen; invert onto a kitchen towel. Gently peel off parchment paper.
- Spread cream cheese over omelet to within 1 in. of edges. Sprinkle with tomatoes and bacon. Roll up, jelly-roll style, from a long side. Return to baking pan, seam side down.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Cut into slices with a serrated knife. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Tomato & Bacon Brunch Roulade in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p69
Reviews for Tomato & Bacon Brunch Roulade
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >