A healthy and refreshing appetizer, I enjoy bruschetta anytime of year. For serving guests, I like to slice the garlic instead of chopping it for both beauty and flavor infusion. This is also a simple make-ahead dish: You can mix it up, cover and refrigerate for a few hours before serving.—Gina Bergamino, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- 4 cups grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 French bread baguette (10-1/2 ounces), cut into 1/4-inch slices
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, cheese, artichokes, green onions and pine nuts. Whisk the oil, vinegar, garlic, pepper and salt; pour over tomato mixture and toss to coat.
- Place bread on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Top with tomato mixture. Yield: about 6-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Tomato & Artichoke Bruschetta in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014
Reviews for Tomato & Artichoke Bruschetta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review