- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ice cubes, divided
- 2 ounces gin
- 1-1/2 ounces sour mix
- 1/2 cup club soda, chilled
- Orange slice and maraschino cherry
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Place remaining ice in a Collins or highball glass; set aside.
- Add the gin and sour mix to shaker; cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker. Strain into prepared glass. Pour club soda into glass. Garnish as desired. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Tom Collins in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2007
Reviews for Tom Collins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review