Tom & Ava Sandwiches Recipe
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 8 slices red onion
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1. Spread four slices bread with cream cheese. Layer with avocado, tomato, onion and sprouts. Top with remaining bread. Yield: 4 servings.
1 sandwich: 329 calories, 19g fat (8g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 357mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 8g fiber), 11g protein .
Reviews for Tom & Ava Sandwiches
"I really liked these! The changes I made were using chive and onion cream cheese rather than plain cream cheese, and adding a slice of provolone. YUM!"
"My kids' names are Tom (7 years old) and Ava (4 years old). Of course, this sandwich is awesome!! :)"