Tom & Ava Sandwiches Recipe
An appealing blend of textures and flavors makes every bite of this meatless option a winner. And if your kids are among the many trying out vegetarianism, you might just be glad to have this trick up your sleeve.—Lisa Bennett, Riley, Oregon
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 8 slices red onion
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1. Spread four slices bread with cream cheese. Layer with avocado, tomato, onion and sprouts. Top with remaining bread. Yield: 4 servings.
1 sandwich equals 329 calories, 19 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 357 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Tom & Ava Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC