- Drain noodles. Spread half of the marinara sauce into a 13-in. x
- 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Layer with three
- noodles, half of the tofu mixture and half of the spinach mixture.
- Repeat layers of noodles, tofu and spinach. Top with remaining
- noodles and marinara sauce. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated
- through and cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 227 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 429 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 15 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009
. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now