- cooled chocolate, flour and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed
- just until blended. Fold in toffee bits. Pour over crust. Place pan
- on a baking sheet.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack
- 10 minutes. Loosen sides from pan with a knife. Cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled.
- For sauce, melt butter in a small saucepan. Stir in brown sugar and
- corn syrup; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook and stir
- until sugar is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes. Stir in cream;
- return to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in 2 tablespoons toffee
- Remove rim from springform pan. Sprinkle remaining toffee bits over
- top. Serve with warm sauce. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice with 1 tablespoon sauce equals 672 calories, 44 g fat (25 g saturated fat), 146 mg cholesterol, 396 mg sodium, 69 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.