- 2 cups Quick Cookie Mix
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts, chopped
- In a large bowl, beat the cookie mix, brown sugar, butter and vanilla until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add egg and mix well.
- Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips; let stand for 5 minutes. Spread chocolate over bars. Sprinkle with nuts. Let stand until chocolate is set. Cut into squares, then cut in half to form triangles. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 5 dozen.
Reviews for Toffee Triangles
Sort By :
"Toffee Triangles is a bit misleading since there is no toffee in this recipe whatsoever."
"I was trying to find the Toffee Triangles from the Cooking School. Had to go through a rig-a-ma-roll just to get access to this recipe ("subscriber only" - which I am!) just to find out it is not the Toffee Triangles from the Cooking School event I had attended several years ago. :(Sure these are okay but not the same."