- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 jar (17 ounces) butterscotch-caramel ice cream topping
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), chopped
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Cool on a wire rack.
- Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke holes in cake. Pour 3/4 cup caramel topping into holes. Spoon remaining caramel over cake. Top with whipped topping. Sprinkle with candy. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Toffee Poke Cake
Sort By :
"I made the cake yesterday. It was good, a very easy desert to make. Great for a BBQ. I think when i make it again I'm going to add a Choc Ganache frosting instead of whip cream."
"This is a delicious cake! We brought it to a friend's house and they loved it."
"This is an easy, delicious, go to desert that my family loves. I buy the bags of chopped Heath Bars for even more ease!"
"I have made this for years except it has been called Better Than Sex Cake. We've always used a German Chocolate Cake mix and then pour a can of sweetened condensed milk and then either the butterscotch caramel, caramel or hot fudge topping over the top and into the holes. Let set either overnight or 6-8 hrs. Put whipped topping and toffee bits on the top and serve. Always a hit!"