Toffee Poke Cake Recipe
This recipe is my family and friends very favorite dessert. I love making it because it is so simple.—Ms. Jeanette Hoffman, Oshkosh, Wisconsin
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 jar (17 ounces) butterscotch-caramel ice cream topping
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), chopped
- 1. Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke holes in cake. Pour 3/4 cup caramel topping into holes. Spoon remaining caramel over cake. Top with whipped topping. Sprinkle with candy. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 15 servings.
1 piece equals 404 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 322 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC