- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 jar (17 ounces) butterscotch-caramel ice cream topping
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), chopped
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Cool on a wire rack.
- Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke holes in cake. Pour 3/4 cup caramel topping into holes. Spoon remaining caramel over cake. Top with whipped topping. Sprinkle with candy. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Toffee Poke Cake
Sort By :
"Out of 6 desserts at a recent potluck, this was the runaway favorite. Both kids and adults enjoyed and some went back for a second big slice! Easy to make. next time I may try the sweetened condensed milk people mentioned. I used Smucker's Salted Caramel sauce, delicious!"
"I made the cake yesterday. It was good, a very easy desert to make. Great for a BBQ. I think when i make it again I'm going to add a Choc Ganache frosting instead of whip cream."
"This is a delicious cake! We brought it to a friend's house and they loved it."
"This is an easy, delicious, go to desert that my family loves. I buy the bags of chopped Heath Bars for even more ease!"