- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 egg
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package English toffee bits (10 ounces) or almond brickle chips (7-1/2 ounces)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and sugar; cut in butter until the mixture is crumbly.
- Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the egg, milk and vanilla. Fold in toffee bits and pecans.
- Spoon over crust. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Chill until firm before cutting. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Toffee Pecan Bars
Sort By :
"These are easy, good - nice recipe to have in your recipe box."
"This is so good and simple - turned out like the picture and everyone loved the flavor..."
"These are WONDERFUL - The folks at the office devored them so fast, I only got one piece!"
"THESE ARE AWESOME! Easy to make & taste GREAT! I used 8oz pkg of toffee bits with about 4oz of butterscotch chips!! AWESOME!!"
"Terrific!! Tastes just like Pecan Pie.Good with the addition of chocolate chips too."