- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup malted milk balls, chopped
- 3/4 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add pudding mix and vanilla. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Fold in malted milk balls and toffee bits (dough will be stiff).
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: 7 dozen.
Reviews for Toffee Malted Cookies
"We love these cookies. Love the malted milk balls in the recipe and the pudding makes them moist."
"Made these cookies for my grand kids & also for someone coming home from the hospital. They all loved them! Awesome recipe, thanks for sharing it."
"this is the best cookie recipe I have ever made. I can't have nuts so I used 1/2 cup of minature caermels. I had to make a double recipe."
"These had a very good flavor, but I didn't like the texture or taste of the melted Whopper candies in this cookie. If I make these in the future I will try chocolate chips instead of the candy."