Toffee Malted Cookies Recipe
As much as I delight in sharing these goodies, my family considers them "keepers". It's a wonder I ever get them out the door to take to meetings! With their butter melt-in-your mouth texture, they're always popular.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup malted milk balls, chopped
- 3/4 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add pudding mix and vanilla. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Fold in malted milk balls and toffee bits (dough will be stiff).
- 2. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: 7 dozen.
1 cookie equals 79 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 89 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Toffee Malted Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC