Toffee Malted Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup malted milk balls, chopped
- 3/4 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add pudding mix and vanilla. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Fold in malted milk balls and toffee bits (dough will be stiff).
- 2. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: 7 dozen.
1 cookie equals 79 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 89 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Toffee Malted Cookies
"Made these cookies for my grand kids & also for someone coming home from the hospital. They all loved them! Awesome recipe, thanks for sharing it."
"this is the best cookie recipe I have ever made. I can't have nuts so I used 1/2 cup of minature caermels. I had to make a double recipe."
"These had a very good flavor, but I didn't like the texture or taste of the melted Whopper candies in this cookie. If I make these in the future I will try chocolate chips instead of the candy."
"Best cookies in the world!!"
"forgot to rate it :)"
"I LOVE this cookie recipe, but I modify it just a bit. I use granular Splenda for the 1/2 C sugar and Splenda Brown Sugar blend for the 1/2 C brown sugar. I also use 1 C coconut in place of the malted milk balls.No one can tell they are lower in sugar and the coconut makes them chewy. I've never had anyone say no to a second cookie! :)"
"really, really, a great cookie"
"I make these every year at Christmas for my cookie trays....what a hit!"
"really good warmed up in microwave"
"These are one of my favorite cookies to make! So easy to whip up and very good, everyone always asks me for the recipe."
"LOVE these! My husband and kids ate the first dozen before I even got the next batch out of the oven!"
"OMG!! these are SOOO good . a must try. i see why these dont get out of the door lol."