Toffee Ice Cream Dessert Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) butter cookies, crushed (3 cups crumbs)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), crushed
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish; refrigerate.
- 2. In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Fold in ice cream. Spread over crust. Top with whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Sprinkle with crushed candy bars before serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 309 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 281 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Toffee Ice Cream Dessert
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.