Toffee-Flavored Coffee Recipe
With its chocolate toffee flavor, this soothing java drink from our home economists makes mornings pleasantly perk along. Treat yourself to a cup in the afternoon as a special pick-me-up.
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate toffee bits
- 5 cups hot brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch ice cream topping
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Stir toffee bits into coffee; let stand for 30 seconds. Strain and discard any undissolved toffee bits. Pour coffee into mugs; top with whipped cream and drizzle with butterscotch topping. Yield: 5 servings.
1 cup equals 242 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC