- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate toffee bits
- 5 cups hot brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch ice cream topping
- In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Stir toffee bits into coffee; let stand for 30 seconds. Strain and discard any undissolved toffee bits. Pour coffee into mugs; top with whipped cream and drizzle with butterscotch topping. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Toffee-Flavored Coffee
Sort By :
I'm a huge Starbucks fan (used to work there too), so I'm always on the lookout for something that is similar without needing a cappuccino machine. Unfortunately, this isn't quite up to par. Even with all the sugar added to the coffee, it wasn't very sweet and lacked a significant chocolate taste. My search for a Starbucks replacement is still ongoing.