Toffee-Crunch Coffee Sundaes Recipe
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 quart coffee ice cream, divided
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped Heath candy bars (about 1-1/2 bars)
- Whipped cream
- Additional chopped Heath candy bars, optional
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips, 1/2 cup ice cream and corn syrup. Microwave on high for 45 seconds or until smooth.
- 2. Spoon 1/3 cup of ice cream into each of four parfait glasses. Top each with 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce and 1 tablespoon chopped candy bars. Repeat layers. Top with remaining ice cream. Garnish with whipped cream and additional candy bars if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 571 calories, 35g fat (20g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 113mg sodium, 67g carbohydrate (61g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein
Reviews for Toffee-Crunch Coffee Sundaes
"This dessert is delicious! It's easy to prepare and yet looks elegant as an after-dinner treat for guests, you've got to try it!"