- combined. Pour into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the
- edge of pan to loosen.
- For topping, combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla; spread over
- cheesecake. Bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour.
- Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Sprinkle with toffee
- bits. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 552 calories, 38 g fat (23 g saturated fat), 171 mg cholesterol, 367 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.