This rich, creamy cheesecake features chocolate-covered toffee bits in the crust and topping. It's the perfect dessert for any celebration.—Laura Mahaffey, Annapolis, Maryland
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, brown sugar, butter and vanilla. Press onto the bottom and 2 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until set; cool on a wire rack. Sprinkle with toffee bits.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen.
- For topping, combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla; spread over cheesecake. Bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Sprinkle with toffee bits. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Originally published as Toffee Crunch Cheesecake in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2009, p67
Reviews for Toffee Crunch Cheesecake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review