Toffee Cream Pie Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 6 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), chopped
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in 1 cup chopped candy. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Transfer to crust.
- 2. Spread remaining whipped topping over top and sprinkle with remaining candy. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece equals 445 calories, 23 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 367 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Toffee Cream Pie
"Can stiffly whipped cream be substituted for the commercial frozen whipped topping?"
"This was amazing! A hit at the party, gone in seconds! I used reeses instead..."
"OMG! This pie is AWESOME! It's a new favorite at our house! I used one less Health bar than the recipe called for... but otherwise followed the recipe. Can't wait to make it again. Thanks for this recipe."
"I thought the pie needed something more but my husband loved it."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.