Toffee Cream Pie
Frozen desserts are ideal for party hosts, but guests who don’t have far to travel will also appreciate this make-ahead favorite. I’ve prepared it with chocolate, vanilla and white chocolate instant pudding, too. —Tammy Campbell, Chesapeake, Virginia
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 6 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), chopped
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, whisk cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand
- for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in 1 cup chopped candy. Fold
- in 2 cups whipped topping. Transfer to crust.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over top and sprinkle with remaining
- candy. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 445 calories, 23 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 367 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now