Frozen desserts are ideal for party hosts, but guests who don’t have far to travel will also appreciate this make-ahead favorite. I’ve prepared it with chocolate, vanilla and white chocolate instant pudding, too. —Tammy Campbell, Chesapeake, Virginia
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 6 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), chopped
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, whisk cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in 1 cup chopped candy. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Transfer to crust.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over top and sprinkle with remaining candy. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Toffee Cream Pie in Simple & Delicious December/January 2012, p85
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Toffee Cream Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review