I've had more friends request this recipe than any other cookie recipe I have. The combination of cranberries, chocolate chips and toffee bits is wonderful. —Ann Quaerna, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the cranberries, chocolate chips and toffee bits.
- Shape into three 12-in. logs; wrap each in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Unwrap and cut into 1/2-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 5-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Toffee Cranberry Crisps in Best of Country Cookies 1999, p94
Reviews for Toffee Cranberry Crisps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review