Toffee Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
Need an afternoon pick-me-up? Try this perky ice cream with almonds, toffee and miniature marshmallows. It’ll make the rest of the day a little sweeter.
- 1 pint coffee ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate-covered almonds, halved
- 1 English toffee candy bar, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, marshmallows, almonds and chopped candy bar until blended. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Toffee Coffee Ice Cream in Simple & Delicious July/August 2006, p31
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Toffee Coffee Ice Cream(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Coffee Ice Cream >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Quick Desserts >