Toffee Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 pint coffee ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate-covered almonds, halved
- 1 English toffee candy bar, chopped
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, marshmallows, almonds and chopped candy bar until blended. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
1/2 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Toffee Coffee Ice Cream
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.