Toffee Coffee Ice Cream
Need an afternoon pick-me-up? Try this perky ice cream with almonds, toffee and miniature marshmallows. It’ll make the rest of the day a little sweeter.
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 pint coffee ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate-covered almonds, halved
- 1 English toffee candy bar, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, marshmallows, almonds and
- chopped candy bar until blended. Serve immediately. Yield: 5
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now