- 1 pint coffee ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate-covered almonds, halved
- 1 English toffee candy bar, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, marshmallows, almonds and chopped candy bar until blended. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Toffee Coffee Ice Cream in Simple & Delicious July/August 2006, p31
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Toffee Coffee Ice Cream
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review