Toffee-Chocolate Pastry Bundle Recipe
Chocolate chips and toffee bits ooze sweetness when you bite into this flaky puff pastry. For maximum enjoyment, eat it while slightly warm with vanilla ice cream. — Country Woman Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- 1. Unfold puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface; roll into a 14-in. square. Combine the toffee bits, chocolate chips and pecans; place in center of pastry. Fold pastry over filling and pinch edges to seal.
- 2. Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Serve warm with ice cream if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
1 piece: 335 calories, 22g fat (9g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 148mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Toffee-Chocolate Pastry Bundle
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC