Chocolate chips and toffee bits ooze sweetness when you bite into this flaky puff pastry. For maximum enjoyment, eat it while slightly warm with vanilla ice cream. — Country Woman Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Unfold puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface; roll into a 14-in. square. Combine the toffee bits, chocolate chips and pecans; place in center of pastry. Fold pastry over filling and pinch edges to seal.
- Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Serve warm with ice cream if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Toffee-Chocolate Pastry Bundle in Country Woman February/March 2009, p27
Reviews for Toffee-Chocolate Pastry Bundle
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review