Toffee Chip Thins Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 32 squares)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- 1-1/2 cups flaked coconut, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine butter and condensed milk. Combine the cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder; gradually add to the butter mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips, toffee bits and coconut if desired.
- 2. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
2 each: 223 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 172mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Toffee Chip Thins
"Made these cookies this Christmas season with the intention of freezing them, but they never made it into the freezer! My family gobbled them up. Followed the recipe exactly, using boxed graham cracker crumbs. I didn't add the optional coconut, but probably will next time. Great cookie! Will definitely make again!"
"This wasn't a hit with my family, perhaps I did something wrong, my cookies didn't look this nice"
"Yum! Took 9 minutes per batch in my oven. A delicious, easy to bake treat!~ Theresa"