- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits plus 2 tablespoons milk chocolate English toffee bits, divided
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil. Grease the foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside.
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine sugar, milk, salt and remaining butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a rapid boil; boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips and marshmallows until melted. Fold in 1/2 cup toffee bits and vanilla. Pour into a prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Chill until firm. Remove from pan and cut into 1-in. squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 pounds.
Reviews for Toffee Chip Fudge
Sort By :
"This is the first fudge I've ever made and I can't believe how easy and quick it was! And soooooooooo good! This will be a new Christmas recipe!"
"Very sweet but husband just loved them"
"I prefer Sandra Lee's Espresso Toffee Fudge to this one. But this is so similar, I think the only thing missing is the instant coffee granules. That's what this recipe is, but the poster left out the coffe"
"Easy and tasty!"